Work With Us
Infront Security Service is always on the look out for quality people to add to our team. We have the following career opportunities currently available. Please submit your CV and we will be in touch soon.
Crowd Control and Event Staff
Infront currently has a number of opportunities for Crowd Control and Event staff. All applications must be suitably licenced (Crowd Control & RSA) and be prepared to work shiftwork 24/7. Events: You will work at large scale festivals and events, such as Falls Festival, Splendour in the Grass, Listen Out and other events across SE QLD in 2020. This will include doing a variety of different security roles, like gate entry/bag search, bar security, perimeter/static security, pitt guards, overnight security and supervising.
Our venues are located across the Brisbane CBD, North and South side suburbs of Brisbane.
- Security Licence
- RSA Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Must be able to work effectively in a team
- Strong and open communication skills
- Confident, approachable and committed
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and the ability to understand/apply
- Problem solving and conflict resolution techniques
South-east Queensland area
Infront Security is a well established QLD based security company looking to expand our team. Due to recent growth, we are seeking applications from experienced Dog Handlers to fill vacancies across SE Qld including Brisbane, Caboolture, Ipswich, Logan and the Gold Coast.
Applications are sought from professional Handlers. If you have a dog, we will assess them for their current suitability as well as their ability to undertake further training to meet the demands of the various roles on offer. Dogs can also be sourced for suitable applicants.
Ongoing training, appropriate equipment and uniforms are provided.
If you are looking for a long term career with Qld’s oldest and largest K9 Security company please call us today.
Only short list applicants will be contract.
To be considered for employment with Infront Security, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- You must have relevant Qld Security licence
- Exceptional customer service and conflict resolution skills
- You must have a trained dog or a dog that is suitable to be trained for this work.
- A suitable place to house a dog
- Have you own suitable vehicle for transporting a dog.
- Be able to work a rotating roster incorporating predominantly nights and weekends
- Be professional, reliable and have a good work ethic
- Be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Have a good command of the English Language.
- Be able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Be physically fit to do your duties
(Please note that preferred K9’s include Shepherds, Mals, Rottweilers and Dobermans)
The Infront team has extensive industry knowledge that our partners can access, including a dedicated support team, extensive range of employees to meet every need, and over 15 years experience in Brisbane.