Infront Security Services is recognised as one of Queensland’s leading security companies with more than 650 employees providing a range of security services across a range of industries throughout Queensland. Established in 2002, we take great pride in our position in the marketplace as a Qld-centic, locally owned security provider, delivering the full suite of manpower services from crowd control/event security security to static guards, mobile patrols and K9&Handler teams in most of the regional centres across the State. Additionally, Infront Security also offers a range of security training programs via our Registered Training Organisation, Specialised Career Solutions.
Our success is based on a contract methodology that is not about dictating what we believe our customers need, but working collaboratively WITH our customers to develop a service that not only meets their requirements, but aims to exceed their expectations. Based on the internationally recognised “Plan, Do, Check, Act” model, Infront develops a bespoke service:
- that is administered by a highly experienced and skilled management team;
- provided by directly employed dedicated security staff;
- supported by all the necessary systems – both technology and process driven – to fulfil our legislative and statutory obligations;
- underpinned by our quality accredited to ISO9001:2008 policies and procedures; and
- subject to ongoing evaluation through regular reporting, audit and review.
Our company values provide the framework for our service ethos, contributing further to the provision of a truly customer focused security service. Our value include:
- Respect for People;
- Professionalism in Presentation;
- Excellence in Performance;
- Integrity in Service; and
- Unity of Purpose.
As part of Infront’s growth strategy, we acquired the Key Security Group based in North Queensland in 2015, which has contributed strongly to increasing our infrastructure footprint throughout Queensland.
The Infront team is looking forward to further developing our service provision to both our current and future customers.